Snow update

We are monitoring the weather situation with Storm Emma due to arrive at lunchtime with potentially heavy snow and freezing rain to follow.

We obviously have to be mindful of the safety of our players and parents, also of school site staff who need to travel home.

We will update this afternoon with our decision. If you have already decided not to travel this evening, please let us know.

Posted in Announcements, Training
Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sponsored By

Sponsored by Window Workshop. Click here to navigate.

Subscribe to updates via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 572 other subscribers.



%d bloggers like this: