Delayed return to mat based training

Whilst we are still awaiting official guidance from British Judo regarding last night’s announcement of another English lockdown, it seems unlikely that our return to training on 10th November will now be countenanced by the school, even if permitted under coronavirus regulations.

Thank you to all those who registered their support for a return to training, and several new prospective players or parents/carers who registered their interest.

To that end we are now proposing, and are in negotiation with the school, to make a new start in the New Year.

Full details will be published at a later date.

It is frustrating, but important that we continue to abide by the rules to manage the spread of the virus.

We appreciate your ongoing support via our fundraising programmes, and hope you all continue to keep safe and well.

Posted in Announcements, Training
Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sponsored By

Sponsored by Window Workshop. Click here to navigate.

Subscribe to updates via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this website and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 542 other subscribers.



%d bloggers like this: