Like you, we groaned when news of the new Covid variant was announced.
So far we have not been advised of any changes required to Judo practice or school usage.
Guidance remains as before:
- Do not attend if
- You or someone in your household has tested positive. Please isolate in line with Government guidance
- You or someone in your household has symptoms associated with Covid-19
- Sanitise hands
- Consider wearing a mask off the mat
- Maintain sensible distance from others off the mat
- Enter via the playground and exit via the car park to reduce bunching by the desk
- Regular testing is recommended
Sanitiser is available in the hall, we will continue to keep windows open to provide ventilation as the virus is predominantly airborne.
Please continue to check in using the Covid-19 app to enable contact tracing.
We will update you if we are advised of any specific conditions relating to Judo or hall use.
Updated 1st December 2021