We have been looking at the competition calendar for next year, the following suggest themselves as good competitions without too much travel. When available, we have linked to the entry form.
All competitions in Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey and Kent will be listed on the Southern Area website, www.sajudo.org.uk.
Nationally, all events are listed on the British Judo Association website, www.britishjudo.org.uk.
As always, speak to club coaches before entering!
- 24 Sussex Junior Green Belt & Below – Worthing
- 21 Sussex Senior Grade Banded – Worthing
- 20 Southern Area Pre-cadet and Cadet – Crawley
- ? Hampshire Closed – Eastleigh
- ? Hampshire Split Grade
- 12 Red & Yellow Rumble – Worthing
- 25-26 Kent International, Gillingham
- 11 Sussex -12 Open – Worthing
- ? Hampshire Open
- ? Southend International
- 12 Southern Area Green & Under – Crawley
- 13 Sussex -16 Open – Worthing
Competition results up to end June should inform your decision as to whether you want to enter for the Southend International.
Some of you may want to try out for National Championships, you need to be a seasoned competitor with a good track record of success to consider this.
We will add further competitions in Northern Home Counties and Western Area as they become available.